Txunamy Fashion Show

Txunamy started her career from Instagram which her mother created in December of 2014. Dec 4 2020 - My editnot my piccheck out my account for more edits.


Pin On Txunamy

Hey guys welcome back to my channel.

Txunamy fashion show. Dec 28 2019 - Explore Eli Gonzalezs board Txunamy on Pinterest. She is known for portraying the character of Brittany in the teen drama web series Chicken Girls in 2017 and has also appeared in the American web series Mani This show also had actors like Lawrence Wayne Curry. Hey guys welcome to my Twitter.

Txunamy Ortiz born. See more ideas about fashion girl outfits girl fashion. Then she started uploading videos on Tik Tok which started gathering millions of fans.

Products available for a limited time only. Oct 4 2020 - Explore Anabellastantons board Txunamy ortiz on Pinterest. I hope you enjoy it if you do.

Its been a while but I am officially back so excited to share this vlog with you. Today I take you guys with me to walk the runway it was absolutely amazing It has to be one of my favorite things to. The account features pictures of her in different fashion looks.

My mom and I post random stuff on here. Early Life and Childhood 11 years old Txunamy was born on 23rd August 2009. March 23 2009 2009-03-23 age 12 is an American actress singer and social media personality.

THIS IS THE NEW. Although she is. She is a fashion lover and an Instagram Star.

She has appeared in numerous television series which has added to her popularity. See more ideas about kids outfits girl fashion girl outfits. Hey guys welcome to my Twitter.

I captured the whole show in this BTS vlogCheck out more of my videos httpsww. See more ideas about girl outfits kids fashion girl fashion. Not only this but her YouTube channel also has more than 175 Million subscribers with 79 Million views.

She also owns a website name Fashionista. She has over 25 Million followers on Instagram and over 43 Million followers in TikTok. Her real name is Txunamy Ortiz.

Born on March 23 1. Txunamy Is A Member Of. See more ideas about girl fashion girl outfits kids fashion girl.

Aug 26 2021 - The latest Tweets from Txunamy txunamy. She is also termed as a young social media wonder. Aug 26 2021 - The latest Tweets from Txunamy txunamy.

Birthday 2009-03-23 12 years old Place of Birth California USA. 45m Followers 249 Following 985 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Txunamy txunamy. See more ideas about kids outfits girl outfits girl fashion.

I got to be a fashion model part IN the Lil Jewels Boutique Fashion Show. After that gradually her popularity increased in other social media platforms. Txunamy Fans Also Viewed.

Hi guys. Aug 26 2021 - Explore Piper Rockelle Fan Pages board txunamy followed by 438 people on Pinterest. She is also a great fashionista and has played the role of Brittany on the Brat web Series Mani.

1 week ago Txunamy is a 12 years old famous Instagram star. Born in California 9. Hey guys welcome to my Twitter.

Aug 26 2021 - The latest Tweets from Txunamy txunamy. Fashionista who has earned over 24 million followers on Instagram. Txunamy is an American actress a fashion icon and a popular social media personality.

My mom and I post random stuff on here. 12 Year Old 1. May 1 2020 - Explore Its Kortney Paiges board Txunamy ortiz on Pinterest.

Fashion Web Star 1. My mom and I post random stuff on here. Welcome back to my channel.

Oct 22 2020 - Explore Melody Johnsons board Txunamy ortiz on Pinterest. Txunamy has millions of fans in her social media account. Txunamy is an American Tik Tok star and a social media personality.

She plays the character. He was born in California on March 23 2009.


You Will Never Guess What Happened To Txunamy Hayley In Beverly Hills Familia Diamond Youtube Little Girl Outfits Girl Outfits Beautiful Little Girls


Instagram Photo By Txunamys Official Instagram Nov 17 2015 At 3 11pm Utc


LihatTutupKomentar